SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
ESVS is pleased to invite vascular surgeons, trainees and professionals of all related disciplines to contribute to the Scientific Programme of the 2nd ESVS Masterclass LIVE webstream meeting.
The main topic is:
Invasive treatment of lower extremity peripheral occlusive disease
You are invited to submit your video focusing on surgical and endovascular techniques in one of the categories below. All invasive treatments are highly welcome, including surgical, endovascular and hybrid procedures
Aortoiliac Occlusive Diseases
|Occlusive Disease of the femoral arteries|
|Case Reports||Below the knee|
|Acute limb ischemia||Pedal occlusions|
|Chronic Wound Management||Combined lesions|
Please note the deadline for video submission is 15th October 2019 (23:59 CET).
Accepted videos will be granted:
- Oral presentation in one of the streaming centres (Helsinki or Hamburg) and inclusion in the ESVS Masterclass LIVE Final Programme
- And/or publication in the ESVS e-library
- Participation in the Masterclass prize competition. The best three videos will be given specific promotion at the next ESVS Annual Meeting in Krakow (2020), including free meeting attendance.
Presenting a video at the ESVS Masterclass LIVE will provide you with a unique opportunity to represent your centre and country and benefit from direct feedback from a global audience of experts in vascular care via webstream, face-to-face and – later – an on demand channel. Don’t miss this chance and submit your experience today!
Prior to submitting your video, we invite you to read through the Video Submission Guidelines below.
Containing the following technical features:
- Your video must not exceed 15 minutes of length
- In English
- MOV, MPG 4 Format, or others
- Full HD
- No 3D recording accepted
- Videos may include audio recording
- Be prepared to present your video in person during the ESVS Masterclass live event
Please be aware, that – following acceptance – your video may be requested to undergo stylistic postprocessing.
Furthermore, by applying, you accept exclusive use of your video by ESVS and the insertion of our logo in it.
Please send your video via e-mail or WeTransfer to the following address: