The 2nd Northen European Endovenous Forum (NEEF 2) 2019 is this year taking place in charming Riga, capital of Latvia, offering various international professionals to share their knowledge about Endovenous surgeries, different methods and combinations, tips and tricks.
The Forum will be translated in English and Russian.
The forum will be sponsors-influence free and organised by the Baltic Vein clinic with support from the Latvian Medical Association, the Latvian Society of Phlebology and the Latvian Association of vascular surgeons.
To interact with the audience, professionals are invited to send interesting study case reports to create a public discussion during the Forum. The guidelines for case reports can be found on the website.
We are offering the following Masterclasses:
1.Vein operations (2nd vs 3rd generation lasers)
- Venaseal Closure system vs Invamed Venablock
- F care systems RF ablation vs VNUS medical technologies
- Cerma Gen steam method advantages/disadvantages
- Local anaesthesia vs hypnosis
2.Ulcer treatment – tactics, combination of methods
- Dr.Aleksandra Kuspelo – with more than 30 years experience
3. Transcutaneous laser, RF, IPL treatment for vascular formations vs Schlerotherapy – held by experienced phlebologists and dermatologists.
Forum scientific committee:
Dr.Ints Udris, Latvia
Dr.Ulf Thorsten Zierau, Germany
Dr.Carl Henrik Schelp, Norway
Dr. Zane Revalde