Management of the Diabetic Foot
The Pisa International Diabetic Foot Courses are based on the knowledge and structure of treatment offered by the specialised diabetic foot clinic at the University Hospital of Pisa.
By combining lectures from different specialists and individual training in the clinic, course participants will gain insight in both the theory of the field and the practical methods used in the clinic.
The 4-day theoretical course & practical training includes the following elements:
• Physiopathology of the Diabetic Foot
• Multidisciplinary management skills
• Charcot neuro-arhropathy management
• Live Cases from the operating room with interactive audiovisual connection
• Hands-on exercises
• And much more… Find more information about the programme here
Early Registration Deadline: 1 July 2019
Find more information on the course website: www.diabeticfootcourses.org