Vascular Ultrasound Course – 26 – 27th March 2019
Strathallen Hotel, Birmingham.UK.
10 CPD points RCR accreditation
Our comprehensive Vascular ultrasound course covers the application of ultrasound techniques in the investigation of abdominal, extra & intra-cranial and peripheral vasculature. The emphasis will be on practical hands-on workshops using a range of ultrasound systems and there will be opportunity to use a limb phantom for training in ultrasound monitoring of EVLA procedures.
- Haemodynamics and Doppler Ultrasound Lower limb arteries
- Investigation carotid and vertebral arteries superficial venous system.
- Intracranial vasculature Lower Limb Deep venous system
- Upper limb vasculature Ultrasound imaging in surgical practice
- Aorta and branches Stent and graft surveillance
- Ultrasound monitoring of haemodialysis Artefacts and errors
Each clinical lecture will cover: normal vasculature and variants; examination protocols; diagnostic criteria; case histories; pitfalls in interpretation
BOOK NOW for Early Bird reductions before 5th February 2019!