TREATMENT OF PAD TODAY
27th and 28th September 2019
Optimising Patient Care for PAD Patients:
Implementing Strategies for Prevention
The scientific part is sponsored by
Participation and accommodation are free of charge.
Additional travel costs may be covered.
- Optimise current vascular protection strategies to reduce the residual cardiovascular and limb risk in patients with PAD
- Share evolving practical pathways and guiding principles for patients with chronic and symptomatic PAD based on emerging datasets for antithrombotic therapy
- New patient management approaches in PAD
- Focus on practical use of contemporary Vascular Protection Strategies in order to reduce the risk of limb and cardiovascular events
- The multidisciplinary approach to the management of patients with PAD: challenges of current management pathways, potential barriers to implementing a best practice multidisciplinary approach and how to overcome those
Preliminary programme here