The European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) is pleased to invite vascular surgeons, trainees, nurses, technicians and professionals of all related disciplines to contribute to the Scientific Programme of the 35th ESVS Annual Meeting, which will take place on 28-29 September, on-line and on-site in Rotterdam, Netherlands, by submitting an abstract in one of the categories below :
|Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms||Vascular Biology|
|Aorto-iliac occlusive disease||Vascular Imaging|
|Case Reports||Vascular Nursing|
|Peripheral Arterial Disease||Venous Diseases (including Malformations)|
|Supra-aortic Arterial Disease||Education|
|Thoraco-abdominal Aortic Disease||Thrombosis|
|Vascular Access||Medical therapy|
- Abstract submissions open : 22 January 2021
- Abstract submissions close : 1 April 2021 (23:59 CET)
- Notifications of acceptance : 20 May 2021
- Presentation confirmation deadline : 15 June 2021
WHY SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT?
- Gain visibility by presenting your research at the leading European meeting in the field of Vascular Surgery
- Benefit from direct feedback of an international audience constituted of experts in vascular surgery
- Get a possibility to be published in the supplement of EJVES Vascular Forum or at EJVES
- Be in with a chance of receiving one of several monetary Prizes for Best Oral/Poster Presentation
REVIEW AND ACCEPTANCE
All submitted abstracts will go through a blinded review process by 5-7 members of the scientific review committee of the 35th Annual Meeting. The abstracts will be reviewed according to the relevance to ESVS, objectivity of statements, suitability of methods, conclusions confirmed by objective results, scientific value, originality of work and overall impression.
Following the review process the final selection will be made by the Programme Committee of the meeting to define the format and schedule of each selected abstract.
The notification of acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be sent out on 20 May 2021
Authors of accepted abstracts will have a chance to win one of the following prestigious Prizes :
- 1st Prize for Best Oral Presentation – 600€
- 2nd Prize for Best Oral Presentation – 400€
- 3rd Prize for Best Oral Presentation – 200€
- 1st Prize for Best Poster Presentation – 300€
- 2nd Prize for Best Poster Presentation – 200€
- 3rd Prize for Best Poster Presentation – 100€
- Authors of the abstracts presented as e-posters will be offered an open publication of their abstract at the supplement of EJVES Vascular Forum at €25 to cover the production costs.
- Authors of the abstracts presented during the Fast Track sessions which did not make it to the main scientific programme will be offered an open publication of their abstract at the supplement of EJVES Vascular Forum at €25 to cover the production costs.
- Authors of Prize abstracts and the abstracts accepted to the main scientific programme of the ESVS 35th Annual Meeting will be offered a publication of their abstract at EJVES free of charge
All presenting authors of selected abstracts must register for the ESVS 35th Annual Meeting before 31st August, 2021.
The ESVS will not cover costs incurred in submitting an abstract or poster, or for travel and accommodation costs for presenting authors.
Failure to register for the ESVS Annual Meeting by the set deadline will lead to the withdrawal of your abstract(s).