Would you like to join the Programme Committee of the ESVS Annual Meetings? – Then, it’s your chance!
The ESVS is looking for an Advisor to join its Programme Committee as from January, 2021.
The main objective of the ESVS Programme Committee is the development of Scientific Programme of the ESVS Annual Meeting. The committee is represented by 9 members and includes: Chair, ESVS Secretary General, ESVS President, ESVS Academy Chair, EJVES Representative, EVST Representative; 3 Advisors.
Detailed Responsibilities of the Programme Committee:
- Annual Meeting Scientific content development
- Define topics, sessions and programme
- Provide information and forms to ensure office can perform EACCME and other necessary accreditations
- Finalise the programme
- Invited speakers, chairs, jury members, etc.
- Define and invite speakers
- Collect necessary speaker information and forms through the office
- Abstract management
- Define abstract categories
- Determine abstract reviewers
- Review abstract submission guidelines and test the system before it goes live
- Select abstracts for presentation (short orals and e-posters)