During the congress, ESVS offers a number of awards related to submission of an abstract for the congress.
ESVS Oral Prize Session
Seven revised abstracts will be selected to be presented orally during the Prize Session. Authors of abstracts selected for the Prize Session will be communicated their date and time of presentation on May 15. These will not present a short version of their abstract during the Fast-Paced Abstract Sessions.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 3 Best Oral Presentation
- Awards consist of a grant of EUR 600 for the 1st prize, EUR 400 for the 2nd prize and EUR 200 for the 3rd prize and a commemorative certificate*.
- Abstracts are judged by a Scientific Review Committee.
- The Prize Winners will be notified during the Annual Meeting.
* The award prize will be paid after the congress. Award winners will be contacted immediately after the congress with further instructions on how to receive their prize.
ESVS Poster Prize session
The scoring of the Posters will take place on Wednesday, 20 September 2017 from 16:00 to 17:30. Poster presenters are asked to be next to their poster to give a brief presentation of their research and answer questions from the Jury.
All Poster presenters are required to prepare a 3-slide PowerPoint presentation, in case they are selected for the Prize Poster Session (exact timing will be announced in due time). Scorers will select 10 posters for the Prize Session and notify the authors per email and per phone on Wednesday, 20 September 2017 during the evening.
During the Poster Prize Session, each presenter will be allocated 3 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes to answer questions.
- Prizes will be awarded to the three top-scoring posters presented at the Prize Poster Session
- The Presenting authors will be granted EUR 300 for the 1st prize, EUR 200 for the 2nd prize or EUR 100 for the 3rd prize and a commemorative certificate*.
- Winning posters are selected during the congress by a scientific jury. Choices are made based on scientific excellence of the abstract, the presentation of the scientific information on the poster and the final oral presentation.