Because of logistic reasons the dates of EVC have been moved to March 22-24, 2020; two weeks later than initially planned.
The UEMS Board of Vascular surgery will organize the European vascular surgery examinations at EVC on Saturday, March 21.
MedTech Europe has classified EVC as a Third Party Procedure Training, based on the extensive training curriculum. This means that medical companies can financially support delegates to participate at EVC (travel, hospitality, registration fee).
This is the preliminary programme for EVC 2020, taking place on March 22-24 in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Supplementary to the invited lectures and edited videos, more than 250 training workshops on diagnostics, decision-making, simulation, team training, scientific education, open and endovascular techniques will be organised. The workshop program will soon be available here.
EVC 2020 will offer:
• 45 invited lectures on arterial subjects
• Edited video’s on surgical and endovascular techniques
• Workshops on carotid, aortic and peripheral endovascular and surgical procedures
• Case discussions on carotid, peripheral and aortic subjects
• Master class on scientific writing
• Anastomotic master class
• 40 lectures on venous subjects
• Workshops on Duplex, thrombolysis, thrombectomy, stenting, ablation, MRV, ulcer treatment and compression therapy
• Edited video’s on venous procedures
• Case based interactive discussions
Vascular access program
• 38 invited lectures on vascular access subjects
• Workshops on Duplex and catheters
• Edited video’s on vascular access procedures
• Case based discussions
• Vascular access surgical models
• Vascular access master class on human cadaver models
• Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
• More than 2000 participants from 60 countries
• More than 75 Medical companies showing the newest technologies and products
The UEMS Board of Vascular Surgery will organise the European vascular surgery examinations at EVC on Saturday, March 21.
MedTech Europe has classified EVC as a Third Party Organized Procedure Training, allowing member medical companies to financially support delegates to participate at EVC (travel, hospitality, registration fee). The European Cardiovascular Course (ECC) is integrated in the EVC event and addresses ascending aorta and aortic arch pathologies.