Announcing Pan-American Endovascular Resuscitation and Trauma Management – PA-EVTM
We are eager to announce the Pan American EVTM or PA-EVTM forum to be convened in Denver, Colorado on November 17th and 18th, 2019. The aims of PA-EVTM are as follows:
- Provide a dynamic forum with provocative interactive discussion and debates with leaders in this evolving field that is easily accessible to those in North, Central and South America.
- Serve as an abbreviated primer conference for EVTM-Ӧrebro to be held in June 2020.
- Provide a discussion and presentation venue for content to be considered by the new Journal of EVTM (JEVTM).
- Network with prehospital and military providers to develop future guidelines for extended care in austere environments.
- Provide a multidisciplinary emphasis on ultrasound guided access, avoidance of related complications and a deeper understanding of the innovative endovascular technologies available to treat vascular injury and control bleeding.