ESVS Venous Thrombosis guidelines were released in December 2020.
In order to present the highlights of these Guidelines, we are organising a two-hour webinar on February 23rd: our chairs have prepared a fantastic programme and invited experts to discuss the main outcomes of the guidelines.
Our webinar will be free to access for everyone live and on-demand, and CME accredited (for the live viewers only).
Chairs: Manjit Gohel, Stavros Kakkos, Pirkka Vikatmaa
And a panel in Helsinki including our Secretary General , Maarit Venermo
- Treatment differences between provoked and unprovoked DVT; what is new in the 2021 GLs? Rupert Bauersachs, Sergi Bellmunt
- Indications for invasive treatment of proximal DVT – Manjit Gohel
- Thrombectomy for iliofemoral DVT – Stephen Black
- Role of thrombophilia in decision making after DVT – Beverley Hunt
- Evidence for compression treatment in proximal DVT – Arina ten Cate-Hoek
- Treatment of superficial vein thrombosis – Stavros Kakkos
How to join?
On February 23rd, head to the ESVS website at 18.00 CET and just click on the video on the homepage. By using the chat function, you will be able to ask your questions to our experts.