The Programme of the ESVS Month is spread over 4 weeks starting from September 28th and will include:
- 9 scientific webinars including symposia sessions chaired and delivered by world-renowned experts and scientific sessions with the best-submitted abstracts.
- 20 workshops with leading international specialists delivering interactive and engaging content to a limited audience
- 7 fast-track sessions available on-demand only with selected abstracts presented in front of an international panel of jury. 27 presentations selected during these sessions will be included in the LIVE Scientific programme
- E-poster presentations – will be available on-demand only.
- Industry-sponsored sessions
All the registered participants will be able to access the sessions LIVE or on-demand during and after the event.
CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL SESSION TITLES FOR MORE DETAILS
|Tuesday 20th October||Thursday 22nd October|
|17:00-18:00||17:00-18:00||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Job hunting and Career development|
|18:00-20:00||SCIENTIFIC WEBINAR : Joint session with ESC on stroke following TEVAR/Scientific Session on TAA/Vascular Imaging/Aortic Dissection||18:00-20:00||SCIENTIFIC WEBINAR : Radiation guidelines/Prize session/Edited Videos from Councillors|
|20:00-21:00||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Clinical knowledge for FEBVS exam||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Management of acute aortic syndrome (Interactive Case Discussion)|
Click here to see some of the faculty members invite you to join their sessions.