The Programme of the ESVS Month is spread over 4 weeks starting from September 29th and will include:
- 8 scientific webinars including symposia sessions chaired and delivered by world-renowned experts and scientific sessions with the best-submitted abstracts.
- 20 workshops with leading international specialists delivering interactive and engaging content to a limited audience
- 7 fast-track sessions available on-demand only with selected abstracts presented in front of an international panel of jury. 27 presentations selected during these sessions will be included in the LIVE Scientific programme
- E-poster presentations – will be available on-demand only.
- Industry-sponsored sessions
All the registered participants will be able to access the sessions LIVE or on-demand during and after the event.
CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL SESSION TITLES FOR MORE DETAILS
|Monday 28th September||Tuesday 29th September||Thursday 1st October|
|18:00-20:00||SCIENTIFIC WEBINAR: VASCUNET SESSION||18:00-20:00||SCIENTIFIC WEBINAR : Updates on Clinical Trials/Scientific Session on PAD 1/Best of Masterclass 2020||18:00-20:00||SCIENTIFIC WEBINAR : Complex Wound Management/Scientific Session on Misc Research/AV Access|
|20:00-21:00||20:00-21:00||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Endovascular treatment of atherosclerotic femoropopliteal lesions – decision making (Interactive Case Discussion)||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Interactive online seminar – Antithrombotic strategy in elective and acute interventions||20:00-21:00||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Real life with CLTI patients (Interactive Case Discussion)|
|Tuesday 13th October||Thursday 15th October|
|17:00-18:00||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Carotid Duplex||17:00-18:00||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Venous Duplex|
|18:00-20:00||SCIENTIFIC WEBINAR : Controversies in Vascular Surgery P.1/Scientific Session on Supra-aortic/ Controversies in Vascular Surgery P.2||18:00-20:00||SCIENTIFIC WEBINAR : Guidelines on venous thrombosis/Scientific Session on Venous diseases/CEAP classification/EVNS Venous session|
|20:00-21:00||ESVS ACADEMY SESSION : Overview of the FEBVS exam and how to pass it||20:00-21:00||ACADEMY SESSION : Building an interventional service for DVT|