SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
ESVS is pleased to invite vascular surgeons, trainees and professionals of all related disciplines to contribute to the Scientific Programme of the 3rd ESVS Masterclass LIVE online meeting.
The main topic is:
You are invited to submit your video focusing on surgical and endovascular techniques in one of the categories below. All invasive treatments are highly welcome, including surgical, endovascular and hybrid procedures
|Type B dissection||Endovascular/Hybrid/Open|
|Aorta segment IV||Endovascular/Hybrid/Open|
|Aorta perirenal segment||Endovascular/Hybrid/Open|
Please note the deadline for video submission is 31st October 2020 (23:59 CET).
Accepted videos will be granted:
- Oral presentation online and inclusion in the ESVS Masterclass LIVE Final Programme
- And/or publication in the ESVS e-library
- Participation in the Masterclass prize competition. The best three videos will be given specific promotion at the next ESVS Annual Meeting in Belfast (2021), including free meeting attendance.
Presenting a video at the ESVS Masterclass LIVE will provide you with a unique opportunity to represent your centre and country and benefit from direct feedback from a global audience of experts in vascular care either live or via on-demand channel. Don’t miss this chance and submit your experience today!
Prior to submitting your video, we invite you to read through the Video Submission Guidelines below.
Containing the following technical features:
- Not exceed 5 minutes length
- Be in English (if audio recording is included)
- Be in MOV, MPG 4 Format, or others
- Full HD
- No 3D recording accepted
Please be aware, that – following acceptance – your video may be requested to undergo stylistic postprocessing.
Furthermore, by applying, you accept exclusive use of your video by ESVS and the insertion of our logo in it.
Please send your video via e-mail or WeTransfer to the following address: